Jewelry can experience discoloration over time due to multiple factors including exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. Our jewelry is made of quality metals and high quality plating (such as 925 Sterling Silver, 18k gold plating and rhodium plating), however it can still experience normal wear and tear over time. This is not considered a manufacturing fault.
To extend the life of your jewelry, follow these tips:
- Give them occasional breaks
- Keep them in your dust bag or jewelry box when not in use to prevent oxidation, scratching and chains getting tangled.
- Wipe occasionally with jewelry cloth. Preferably after each use.
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream).
- Avoid sweat.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Do not sleep in your jewelry.
- Wipe completely dry after coming into contact with moisture.
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewelry.
- Prevent them from knocking into things and rubbing against each other.
We offer a 6-month warranty on all items with proof of purchase. Our warranty only covers faulty items. It does not cover wear & tear.
In case of any faulty products please contact us with a photo and order number. After evaluation, the items will be replaced at our discretion. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through are contact page in regards to any warranty claims or care instructions.